employment at dallas piano academy
Employment opportunities are available at Dallas Piano Academy!
Are you a musician who loves to share your gift of music? We are always looking for qualified teachers and staff to join our growing program to deliver the best possible experience to our students. We are continually adding new, exciting programs, and seek to grow our musical family with instructors who wish to gain the opportunity to share their passion, nurture and help shape the lives of aspiring musicians!
Current employment Openings
We continuously accept resumes for qualified candidates for the following positions:
- Administrative Assistant
- Sales Team Members
- Piano Teacher
- Music Teachers - All Instruments
- Summer Day Camp Music Instructor
- Prek - 4th Grade General Group Music Instructor
WHY TEACH WITH DALLAS PIANO ACADEMY?
- Flexible hours
- Competitive compensation
- Get paid whether your students show up or not!
- Year-round opportunities
- We take care of student scheduling, billing, accounting, and communication - you only need to teach!
- Join a professional community of music educators
- High expectations from students provides inspiration to be the best teacher you can be
contact us today about opportunities
Please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S EASY TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP.
Ready to start? You have nothing to lose.
Sign up is easy and parent-friendly, and we are ready seven days a week to serve you. Because we only offer lessons on a month-to-month basis, there are no large upfront payments, no complicated contracts, no material or performance fees, and no semester minimums.
Lessons are first come, first serve, so contact us today to arrange your first lesson!
$37.50 / 30 minutes
Lessons are available seven days a week, and scheduled once a week. A registration fee is due annually.